Please Note: This products are currently back-ordered. You can place an order and it will ship when it is back in stock (current ETA 2 months).
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant which is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, lsolation rooms patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
CAVICIDE WORKS WITHIN 2 MINUTES, KILLING
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
• Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin.
• Hepatitis B Virus (HBV).
• Hepatitis C Virus (HVC).
• Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2.
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1).
• Human Coronavirus. (Not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
• Influenza A2 Virus.
CAVICIDE WORKS WITHIN 3 MINUTES, KILLING
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG).
• Staphylococcus aureus.
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Salmonella choleraesuis.
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Disnfectant - Cleaner - Fungicide - Mildewstat - Deodorizer
For hospitals, homes, restaurants, institutaional and industrial use.
Undiluted Bacticlean RTU Disinfectant was evaluated and found to be effective against Human Coronavirus on inanimate environment surfaces, the Rotovirus, Influenza A/Brazil Virus, Avian Influenza A (H3N2) virus, Avian Influena A (H5N1) virus, Feline Calicivirus tested as a surrogate for Norwalk Virus, Vaccinia, Herpes simplex virus type I, Herpes simplex virus type 2.